I saw a picture of these cute little sandwiches and decided to add it to my tea trays. Don’t they look good? Enjoy.
Calla Lily Tea Sandwiches
- 1 carton of flavored cream cheese
- 1 loaf of white bread
- paprika for color
- small baby carrots cut into strips
- bunch of green onions (green parts only) cut into 3" strips
- 2 1/2 inch round cookie cutter
- Use a 2 1/2 inch cookie cutter to cut out all the slices of bread. Flatten each slice with a rolling pin. Spread flavored cream cheese on all round slices.
- Place a carrot stick on center of round at the top with at least 1/2' over lapping the top.
- Then place a green onion strip at center and bottom over lapping.
- Next roll bottom part of one side over the green onion and the other side to pinch and make it look like a calla lily.
- Sprinkle with paprika.