I love tea parties, coming up with tasty treats and sharing ideas about party themes. These cheese sandwiches are a simple blend of flavors and go well with so many of our tea parties.
Cheese Tea Sandwiches
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped green onions
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and blend well
- Transfer mixture to airtight container and refrigerate for at least an hour
- Spread mixture on bread slices. Slice crusts off and cut diagonally into 4 small triangles, or use cookie cutters of your choice, cut out bread shapes as desired. Top with sliced cherry tomato and rosemary.