These finger sandwiches are delicate and delicious with fresh asparagus for afternoon teatime. There are only 5 ingredients and are super simple to prepare. They are something different and can be made ahead of time. They will look great on your tea time tea tray with our other finger sandwich recipes. Once made, place in a container, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Asparagus Roll Tea Sandwiches
Delicate and delicious for afternoon teatime.
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 12 spices of white bread
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- Lemon pepper to taste
- Steam asparagus for about 5 minutes. Drain and cool on paper towels.
- Remove the crust from the bread.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side.
- Lay 2-3 pieces of asparagus on each slide of bread.
- Season with lemon pepper and add a small amount of Feta cheese.
- Roll up tightly, then wrap in plastic wrap and chill for about an hour.
- Just before serving, unwrap and arrange on a serving dish.