Cucumber Finger Sandwiches will become a staple for your tea parties, brunch, lunch picnics, or even as a snack. You can serve them on those special occasions like bridal or baby showers, Mother’s Day brunch, ladies or girlfriends tea parties, or that afternoon snack when a friend drops by. They are so easy to make and have the best flavor!
Cucumber Finger Sandwiches
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ cup snipped green onion stems or chives
- 30 cookie cutter heart shapes from white bread
- fresh dill
- save some of the cream cheese mixture for a dollop on top
- Cut cucumbers in slices
- Drain on paper towels for at least a half an hour
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic salt, chopped onion until well blended
- Spread mixture on one side of all heart shapes.
- Place cucumber on half of the heart shapes.
- Top with remainder heart shapes.
- Refrigerate covered with a damp cloth and wax paper.
- Before serving remove wax paper and place a dollop of cream cheese mixture on top of each sandwich and add a fresh sprig of dill.
Teacups are special and so are friends, both are wonderful gifts. This is just one of our ideas of how you can give a teacup as a gift.