Strawberry cream puffs are always a favorite with family and friends. You can make them with or without strawberries, delicious either way. They are perfect for all occasions and very easy to make with just a few ingredients.
Strawberry Cream Puffs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (3.4 og.) package of instant white chocolate pudding mix
- fresh strawberries, cut into slices
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In sauce pan bring butter and water to a boil.
- Add flour to boiling liquid all at once and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Cool for about 4-5 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Stir in eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg.
- Spoon dough into a pastry bag. With a 5/8 inch plain tip. Pipe dough onto parchment lined pans (about 1 inch apart).
- Smooth tops with moistened finger
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees, until golden brown.
- Remove cream puffs from oven and let cool.
To Make Filling...
- In a large bowl, whisk together heavy whipping cream, milk and pudding mix until mixture has thickened.
- Split cream puffs in half and fill with cream filling and add sliced strawberries.
To Make Chocolate Ganache...
- Heat 1/2 cup heavy cream in microwave until steaming. Add chocolate. Combine until smooth.
- Drizzle over tops of filled cream puffs. Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy!
I enjoy your posts immensely. Thank you for so much wonderful information and for the recipes.
Thank you. Your so kind. I think your such a beautiful lady.