Simple Sauteed Zucchini
Sauteed zucchini is simple and fast to make and full of flavor when picked fresh from the garden. It makes a wonderful side dish for so many menus.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 small to medium sized zucchinis, sliced in coin size
- 1 green onion for garnish, chopped
- Add the olive oil and butter to a pan over medium high heat.
- When hot add the sliced zucchini. Turn as needed till both sides are golden brown.
- Add the lemon pepper and chopped green onion to the pan before dishing up and serving. Enjoy!
Here are the different stages of the zucchini squash that grew in my raised vegetable garden.