Mixed Fruit Parfait
This fresh berry parfait takes just 10 minutes to make. Made with fresh fruit and is so great for breakfast or dessert.
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup blue berries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup kiwi
- 1 orange
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mixed berry jam
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- whipped cream
- Slice strawberries in a bowl and add blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, and peel orange and cut into chunks. Mix well.
- In another bowl mix yogurt, berry jam, balsamic vinegar, and honey.
- Layer berry mixture and yogurt cream in a parfait glass.
- Garnish with whip cream and mint. Serve Immediately.