Crab Louie Salad
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat
- 2 small heads of romaine lettuce cut in half
- 2 hard boiled eggs cut into slices
- 1 avocado cut into slices
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 mayonnaise
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- dash of cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- salt to taste
- Blend all ingredients together for the dressing. Set aside.
- Place lettuce halfs on one end of plate.
- Arrange crab, eggs, tomatoes, avocados and lemon wedges.
- Serve dressing on the side, or drizzle on top of salad.