Now that we have warmer weather and are starting to gather together again, we can play games with family, friends or at tea parties. This tea party bingo game set can be enjoyed by all ages. There are 30 tea party bingo cards. Cards print 2 on a page 24 game pieces + free space. The callers will draw out each game piece from a hat, bowl, large teacup, or teapot. Players will place a button, chip, candy, or bean on the matching item of their game board. The person to cover 5 in a row wins! Prizes could include a bag of candy or a pretty teacup with a bow on the handle.
Have fun and remember to enjoy your time together!
- 17 pages of card-stock paper to print on
- scissors or paper trimmer
- a large bowl, hat, large teacup or tea pot for the caller to draw from
- 24 bingo chips, buttons, bean or candy per person playing
- prizes for winners
- ziplock bag, container, or box to store the game
- Put card-stock paper into your printer for a more sturdy bingo card
- Open the file and click print
- In the printer settings make sure double-sided printing is selected. This is also known as two-sided printing. Then make sure it’s set to long-edge binding also known as flipping the long edge.
- Once printed, cut out the Bingo cards and the calling item cut-outs.
- Put the caller’s calling item cut-out pieces in a hat, large bowl, large teacup, or even a teapot to draw from.
- Gather some bingo chips and prizes for the winners and you will be ready to play!
- Store the bingo game in a ziplock bag, container, or box for safe keeping.