Sweet Cream for Scones
This sweet cream is really easy to make. I love to enjoy it with homemade scones. It's also perfect for tea parties!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon from package of white chocolate instant pudding
- In bowl combine cream and pudding mix.
- Beat at medium high speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Place the whipped sweet cream in a pastry bag fitted with a large open star tip. (Wilton #1m). Pipe the sweet cream into small dishes.
- Refrigerate till ready to serve. Enjoy!