A great summertime dish! This tomato and artichoke quiche is bursting with amazing flavor. I have served this for Tea Parties, brunch, lunch and dinner. It’s also great as a snack. Enjoy!
Sun Dried Tomato and Artichoke Quiche
- 7 eggs
- 3/4 cup feta cheese
- 3/4 cups sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1 cup chopped artichokes
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 single-crust pie dough
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 6 tablespoon butter cut into 1" cubes
- 2 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1/4 teaspoon sale
- 3-4 tablespoon ice water
- For Pie crust, Blend all together until incorporated. Do not oven work dough or it will be tough.
- Gather dough into a ball and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough out on floured surface with floured rolling pin to size of pie dish, or store dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for later.
- Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position and heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put pie crust in oven for approximately 10 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and mix all other ingredients together.
- Pull out pie crust and carefully pour egg mixture into warm pie shell.
- Bake quiche until top is lightly browned, center is set but soft for 35-40 minutes.
- Let quiche cool at least 1 hour.
- Serve slightly warm. Enjoy.