Quick and easy to toss together and perfect for lunch or a light dinner. We like to serve this with our homemade tomato soup.
Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- large head of romaine lettuce
- 1 pound large cooked shrimp
- 2 large ripe avocados cubed
- 2 lemons (quartered)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In small mixing bowl whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and seasoning.
- Add chopped romaine lettuce to 4 salad plates. Top with shrimp, avocado and lemon wedges on the side
- You may either pour the dressing over the salad or serve with just lemon wedges, salt and pepper.
- Add a spring of parsley and serve.