I love making tea party food. So many times people will say it’s too pretty to eat, then they will ask for the recipe. This easy-to-make recipe is the mini roast beef sandwich and it is one of our favorites. I will be posting more ideas about tea parties in the days to come.
Mini Roast Beef Sandwiches
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 dash of lemon pepper
- 8 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 8 slices of swiss cheese
- cherry tomato
- In a small bowl mix first five ingredients.
- Spread horseradish cream on 8 slices of bread. Top each with 1 slice of swiss cheese and then with roast beef. Add remaining bread slice.
- Cut crust off. Then slice into two or three thin slices.
- Garnish with parsley and sliced cherry tomato.