I love making tea party food. So many times people will say its too pretty to eat, then they will ask for the recipe. This easy to make recipe is the mini roast beef sandwich and it is one of our favorites. I will be posting more ideas about tea parties in the days to come.
Mini Roast Beef Sandwiches
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 dash of lemon pepper
- 8 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 8 slices of swiss cheese
- cherry tomato
- In a small bowl mix first five ingredients.
- Spread horseradish cream on 8 slices of bread. Top each with 1 slice of swiss cheese and then with roast beef. Add remaining bread slice.
- Cut crust off. Then slice into two or three thin slices.
- Garnish with parsley and sliced cherry tomato.