A great sandwich to enjoy with a friend at lunchtime. Have a wonderful day!
- 6 slices of toasted whole wheat bread
- 6 ounces thin sliced ham
- 6 ounces thing sliced chicken breast
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- 2 slices of provolone cheese
- may add half avocado slices
- lemon pepper
- Spread mayo on one side of each toasted bread slice.(3 slices per sandwich) Layer with lettuce, tomato, meats, cheese, avocado and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Cut the sandwich from corner to corner.
- Secure each quarter sandwich with a pick. The picks are in the middle of each triangle slice.