Many of my family and friends have asked for this recipe and I’m happy to share it with you all at Bluejean Corner!
Strawberry Soup is so good and fun to make. I love sharing it with family and friends. If you have any left over you can freeze it into Popsicle molds. It is fantastic for the summer!
- 3 cups sliced strawberries, rinsed well and hulled (fresh strawberries are recommended but frozen ones work as well)
- 1 cup orange juice (4 oranges squeezed)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- whipped cream
- sliced strawberries
- Prepare your strawberries and add it to your blender
- Squeeze your oranges or you can purchase your orange juice. Pour it in your blender.
- Measure your whipping cream and add it to your blender
- The last ingredients to add are the honey and spices. Blend it all together until smooth. For thicker soup add more whipping cream. For thinner soup add more orange juice with a little more honey.
- Chill at least 2 hours. Before serving taste and add additional honey if desired.
- Garnish as desired. I use a dollop of whipped cream, fresh strawberries, mint and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
One thought on “Strawberry Soup”