The 4th of July is known as independence day. We as Americans have been celebrating this day since 1776 to the present day. It is our history for the United States of America. We commonly associate it with fireworks, parades and casual family gatherings.
The 4th of July and outdoor entertaining is the way we celebrate. This year as many of us are still home bound, we can still have fun and enjoy our independence at home while still social distancing. In so many ways this year let us celebrate outdoors in our own backyards.
One fun thing you can do at home this July 4th is decorate the table! Use red, white and blue plates, napkins, cups, utensils, glassware, tablecloth and more. I love to add a custom napkin ring to my tableware. For this years July 4th I made paper star napkin ring holders in different patterns. Keep reading for instructions on how you can make them yourself! (They’re really easy)
Patterned July 4th Star Napkin Rings
- card stock to print on
- 1 inch ribbon cut into 10 inch strips
- hole puncher
- Insert card stock paper into your printer and then print your favorite patterns.
- Cut out each star with scissors and use the hole puncher on the circles.
3. Pull the ribbon through the holes then shape and place around napkins.
4. Place on your table and enjoy!
Let’s enjoy the 4th at home and keep the firetrucks at the station.
Happy 4th of July!