- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 15 ounce crushed tomato in juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
15 ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
15 ounce can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup beef broth
2 drops of Tabasco sauce
Optional Toppings and Sides
- sour cream
- grated cheese
- chopped green onion
- bread bowls and rolls
- In skillet, sauté beef, onion, garlic and celery. Drain off fat and discard it.
- Place all other ingredients including beef mixture in a slow cooker. Stir. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Ladle chili into cup, bread bowl, or over a roll.
- Top with sour cream, sliced avocado, chopped onions or just sprinkle with cheese and a sprig of parsley.
Enjoy and have a wonderful day!