Shrimp and Avocado Salad
Quick and easy to toss together and perfect for lunch or a light dinner. We like to serve this with our homemade tomato soup.
- large head of romaine lettuce
- 1 pound large cooked shrimp
- 2 large ripe avocados cubed
- 2 lemons (quartered)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
In small mixing bowl whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and seasoning.
Add chopped romaine lettuce to 4 salad plates. Top with shrimp, avocado and lemon wedges on the side
You may either pour the dressing over the salad or serve with just lemon wedges, salt and pepper.
Add a spring of parsley and serve.